Maruia Moped Melee, 10, 11, 12, March, 2023

RUNAMUCK

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh hope not, had to Google that reference. 

Couple of rusty knicks in the shaft under the gaiter might have given the seal a hard time.

Already stripped, cleaned, new oil, refitted. Might even do the other side tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Can't come cos I am solo parenting ATM, but you are welcome to call in to the PogShed for repairs/beers/bbq etc, you go right past at the end the first day route.

Can sort a proper feed Friday night if you like, plus free camping with amenities if the top 10 doesn't suit.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

Just had a gander at the weather forecast. Yr are predicting showers on friday between 1pm and 5pm. However the further north I looked  the smaller the predicted rainfall gets.

I have been keeping an eye on it too and might be chasing our tail but doesn't look like much unless it changes.

Hey what time are people heading for Hanmer?

3 hours ago, Willdat? said:

Sounds like Gary may have done himself a mischief on a shake down ride over the weekend. Which possibly affects a few other Nelson entries as his son and a mate were entered I think...

How are you getting to Hanmer, and when? Just thinking if anyone wants to buddy up, I can take a couple of bikes on the back of the ute Thursday evening. 

9 hours ago, Whoopeecock said:

How are you getting to Hanmer, and when? Just thinking if anyone wants to buddy up, I can take a couple of bikes on the back of the ute Thursday evening. 

Generous offer, but like Bart said not really the done thing for teachers to take a school day off!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1