kyteler

xssteeb's Fairlady 200ZR

I'm sure it has some manner of meaning but the 200ZR was the RB powered version and the 300ZR was the VG30DE powered one.

So as with most cars and models the 'R' is the better version for both variants.

Steebs camaro I-ROC Camaro! Good job steve can park next to sheepers mustang at kumeu!

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

{\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;}

{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}

\deftab720

\pard\pardeftab720\sa320\qc\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0

\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 bynkmkw0.vho.jpg\

}

• Like 2

eg. The 300ZR is smooth and wide the 200ZR is narrow with flares.

Lol all my research and missed that detail. I might need some sheepers spec flared arches to fit that spec reyums inless fitment is the same

Yeah its zr-II

I'm sure it has some manner of meaning but the 200ZR was the RB powered version and the 300ZR was the VG30DE powered one.

So as with most cars and models the 'R' is the better version for both variants.

And the zx got either the vg20, or vg30et.

mate has the latter. Reportedly not slow when running 18 pound.

Lol all my research and missed that detail. I might need some sheepers spec flared arches to fit that spec reyums inless fitment is the same

Yeah its zr-II

Fitment is slightly different but you should be able to fit 8 with 0 front and 9 with neg back.

will i get negative compliance points by driving it there or bonus boss points?

Most compliance places don't care how the car gets there. Drove the AW11 back from the panelbeater without plates and they didn't even bat an eyelid.

Also, good jerb, glad you stuck to your guns and listened to my shitty advice, now you can tell people that importing your own car isn't a myth. Holla if you have any more questions/need help/want a friendly man to do your inspection etc.

Yeah man it was actually super easy to bring in eh. Get a bit peaky when the comms lines go quiet for a bit haha

Yeah will be in touch for yarns/advice/80s drives