Peter's Oldschool Practical Daily SW20 Saga

V8Pete

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to you passed through nelson yet? I'll keep an eye out for the aston, if you see a mad courier van with the driver hanging out the window giving the signal it's likely to be me

Not yet. Might do on the way back up.

Good plan

You can see the snow while having a wine and be glad you are not trying to drive in it

I even turned down the courtesy car. :D Driving in Christchurch is too hard. So many "no right turns" and "no left turns" and the lack of right turning arrows in general. Tried going round the block because I couldn't turn right into the street I wanted but then couldn't turn left onto it after going around the block. Fuuuuuuu. Ended up driving down some cobblestoned tram track thing that I don't know if it was legal. So damn confusing. Why is it so hard?
  • Like 2

What's the story with the tram road things? I followed a joker down one bit but then he turned off and I kept going. I felt like I was doing something naughty the whole time. So many friendly people though. It's weird.

Walked around CHC a bit tonight. Still amazed at the amount of work needing to be done. I hope someone's documenting it and writing a book about the rebuild. Must be so many stories about some of the buildings.

txtuh0hl.msj.jpg

• Like 2