Auckland Monthly Meet - 23 March

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got given an old billboard canvas today.

Whack it up on the side of a shed.

Projector. Win. Dunno how you'd do sound though without pissing off the neighbours

Bluetooth chain some UE Booms?
Probably fit about a good dozen cars in the yard at my shed. Maybe more. 
Dunno if screen would go high enough. 
Low cars at the front.

Those radio broadcast things people use as ipod to tuner adapter seem to have good range, i like driving along the motorway tuning into peoples tunes as i pass them, should be far enough that one broadcast in the center of park will do the job.

• Like 1

Those radio broadcast things people use as ipod to tuner adapter seem to have good range, i like driving along the motorway tuning into peoples tunes as i pass them, should be far enough that one broadcast in the center of park will do the job.

Jaycar sell a kit to build your own fm radio transmitter with a mic, we could start our own radio station  

• Like 2

I got given an old billboard canvas today.

Whack it up on the side of a shed.

Projector. Win. Dunno how you'd do sound though without pissing off the neighbours

Bluetooth chain some UE Booms?

Probably fit about a good dozen cars in the yard at my shed. Maybe more. 

Dunno if screen would go high enough. 

Low cars at the front.

Just an idea... I have a paddock (no skids unfortunately)

There is a way of beaming an iPod to a radio station so cars with radios fitted could tune in... I am about as technical as a ham sammich someone may know what I mean.

With wet weather inbound your yard probably better.

This is a nostalgia thing more than a practical event...

Bringing a couple of mates... I will keep them on a short leash.

Lush old L200 ute towing a familiar trailer Mister Threeonthetree... and maybe but probably not a couple of mates I've been trying to get along for years... will work them up lazy buggers got their lush old rides legit for summer fun and practically haven't driven them

Met a dude at a wedding in Sydney in the weekend, who's from Auckland, and has a MK5 Cortina, a Mk3 cortina, and a datto 1600. I told him about the meet, and he may show, so look out for a sea-green mk5 S-pack, dudes name is Ian.

Unfortunately my wife has just informed me that she has an education session (blaardy nurses always learning stuff) so I can't be there, due to having to parent. gutted as, especially as I also did the mis-cue last week!