Wanted: A tow to the tip

Hey dudes

I need a trailer towed to the tip and my car with a towbar is out of action at the moment.

It's loaded and ready to go, trailer has wof and reg, will have a cover, all legal beagle.

I'll unload it so you can sit in the car listening to Steve Winwood if you like.

My place isn't far from the tip, only about 6k's or so

It's all part of a game of musical garages as my lockup is being sold so will be appreciated and some suds are on offer.

Cheers!

• Like 1

I assume the Ohiro valley tip I can do it or just come past with the rubbish truck and Biff it in the back

Thanks for the offer, either sounds good, will send you a pm

You're welcome to grab my subi on the weekend. Swap cars or why.

Cheers Rog, I'll spare you having to drive my smelly auto Golf for now but will keep as backup

just go take your misses and new child somewhere to test drive a car with a tow bar. They will be like, oh family man, good job.

then do your tip run, then take it back and tell them you want something that can tow a trailer better.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

First up we have Rosemarys baby, she loves watching you sleep

upload_-1.jpg

Then we have the twins, they have a fondness for murder

upload_-1.jpg

Up next is front bum, nuff said

upload_-1.jpg

Don't be fooled by Cuddle bear, this guy is a sadist, he's the reason the twins above are so fucked up

upload_-1.jpg

Unfortunately the knitted clown has gone missing, I'm gonna go get a kitchen knife and check under the bed.

• Like 6