Auckland OS Winter shed tour - Saturday 11th July -

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, I raided the neighbors inorganic and scored some carpet. Every shed should have cream carpet...wtf.

It was a moment of weakness, but at least I can console myself for not taking the underlay as well.

Makes an enormous difference at night though, doesn't feel like I'm inside a fridge quite so much.

• Like 3

Would I be able to attend? I have been to only two monthly meets, my name is Logan Loye I drive the Green Mirage, and I aint a weirdo. Got nothing to hide. Zebra-dude may be able to vouch for me, Ive talked with him heaps. I could also provide two spots in my mirage if someone needs a lift? and I am able to bring some food etc. Thanks

• Like 1

Would I be able to attend? I have been to only two monthly meets, my name is Logan Loye I drive the Green Mirage, and I aint a weirdo. Got nothing to hide. Zebra-dude may be able to vouch for me, Ive talked with him heaps. I could also provide two spots in my mirage if someone needs a lift? and I am able to bring some food etc. Thanks

I was told the proviso was that you had to be a weirdo and that's how I got invited??

• Like 4

I have always been fascinated by a shed. even as a kid. Seeing the cool stuff and toys .

I Will wait till I have been to a couple more club nights . I don't post much but I'm on here every day. 

I'll see you on the next Round.  I might even put my shed up for the summer round if needed. 

• Like 2

Oh well, Ive been invited by "threeonthetree" thankyou so much :)

Time to vacuum clean and polish the mirage, and finish the small bits i need to before Saturday so it is looking tidy. That is actually a shit load of work.

Wish I had a shed, but instead it is an old unpainted, untidy, unroadworthy Honda Accord parked on the street full of shit, scrap metal etc etc etc,

and a Kennards Storage unit full up of computer shit. Ya cant even walk into. Time to get my own place and full up the backyard, with old rusty japanese cars and heaps of Holdens.

See yous on Saturday

• Like 1

I would love to attend but won't make it this time round. Definitely interested in next time. Unfortunately I don't have a shed to offer as all my work is done on my parent's driveway at this point in time.

• Like 1