Englishy1's Datsun C20 van

Beaver

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to see a mutlicolour family tree diagram of OS vehicle ownership, with CDL in the middle, through which every line passes

lol too true

In all seriuosness, I dont ahve the photos anymore to fix (they were on my old phone). The beds still in the van so If you get desperate ask Al for some more pictures.

oh yup no wozzas. I'll have to catch up with Al someday and have a gander at the shop of work

If I was to do it again (which I may do for the new van, although perhaps not quite as trick) there are a few things I would do differntly (I was making it as I went) so happy to have a yarn after a few beersies and tell you all my trade secrets.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. So yeah. I have been busy on this cutting out rust and welding in steel. Think im about 15 hours into it now. Seems to be taking me forever but then again I hate doing rust so probably not working as efficiently as I could.

Two bits to weld in tomorrow and then its filler time. Will upload pics this weekend to keep this thread alive. Plan is to get a warrant so I can lower it really.

• Like 3

Modified a roof rack I had in stock last night to fit van. Lets just say its old and built like a trampoline of the same vintage. Anyway got all excited after work today as I was going to fit on van for good. Only had to losen up one clamp screw and then on.

Yea so that just broke off lol.

Will pull the little block thing off tomorrow and get some drilling and tapping going on.

Sigh

• Like 1