CRX B16a TURBO track car

toyotaboy

helo there fallo car dudes and dudiest...

toyotaboy here with a non toyota.... felling abit outta my zone on this...

always wanted a track car now ive got one...

so heres a quick run down on what it is and what will happen to it cheers..

HONDA CRX TURBO:

running a b16a doch non vtec

with a tdo5 belive garret turbo running at the mo 15psi on a pretty crappy tune.

bigg to bigg injectors. some crazy fule rail also with all the flashy braided lines.

buck tooth frount mount.

oversized piston bigger valves.

bigger breaks stops alittle too well haha.

runs like a drunk nune on the way to macds after a long unwanted night on the town

with billy jole and barbey at the xmAs party.

plans.....

well already goes well enuf for now for the track so....

strip all that ricer crapy poo out completly dyno tune and have some fun

de1yydyk.05o.jpg
nry1yd3i.g0i.jpg
zgx4zycf.jkz.jpg
bd0ibrzu.xra.jpg
2vvtpwc5.umd.jpg
b2n5msjc.xj2.jpg
ssrgjkup.5j3.jpg

been a toyota guy for so long all this honda unicorns as moog of mighty car mods would say..
please no hate no time for that shizz.. but any advice will be awsome cheers guys

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks interesting/Hondasucketc.

First thing I would suggest is upgrading that radiator, you can get 42 or 50mm thick ones in that size. And some ducting to get air going through it rather than around it. I doubt any air will be going through it at all like that.

Those are super light weight too.

First thing I would suggest is upgrading that radiator, you can get 42 or 50mm thick ones in that size. And some ducting to get air going through it rather than around it. I doubt any air will be going through it at all like that.

yeah i know the hole honda  thing...haha not a big honda fan but race cars are..

yea there is room for improvement..... only got yeterday lol

Aahhh, the good old "Pull off every easily pulled off part and paint it a tacky colour" trick :) haha.

That and the Veilside style kit & dash gauges give off a hefty 90s vibe! Has this been tucked away in a shed for a while?

Reminds me of some fun times back in the day.

Sounds like you're on the way to fixing it up which is good.

This thing should be a little rocket!

• Like 1

That's pretty cool man, bet its a blast to drive! Stripping crap from any car is fun as fuck- I bet it'll be even better removing that blue stuff.

Please remove those terrible skirts and return to stock rear bumper ASAPPPPPPP

Edit. If you don't really give a fuck- just scuff all the plastic with scotchbrite, DEGREASE the hell out of everything, mask anything you want left alone and spray it in place with vht final/plastic dye.

Awesome I had a civic same shape in early 2000's when I was into v8s was my run around till I blew the auto box. 1 thing lead to another and before long it had a huge lumpy set of cams 4500rpm stall converter savage shift kit in the auto a twin exhaust nicked from an hsv. Fuck it was rapid :P

• Like 2

A radiator upgrade was my 2nd thought also. Right after sweet death machine. This looks like big time fun.

What's the story with the suspension? More or less stock?

i have no idea what motor it is in all honestly. im not a honda guy never even been in a honda until i got this....

thats what the previous owner said.. all certified of course havent had time to actually go over it as of yet.

kids and all that awsome stuff. after all this time with rwd cars im abit confussed with the fwd haha..

and to answer the qustion about suspension... just superlow king springs.. but hopefully adjustable suspension on day

• Like 1

Aahhh, the good old "Pull off every easily pulled off part and paint it a tacky colour" trick :) haha.

That and the Veilside style kit & dash gauges give off a hefty 90s vibe! Has this been tucked away in a shed for a while?

Reminds me of some fun times back in the day.

Sounds like you're on the way to fixing it up which is good.

This thing should be a little rocket!

yea it real 90s ae but never fear there will be no more ricer left here

Ah righto, damned previous owners with their misleading information.

A good friend of mine had one of these many years ago and we had some good loffle times in it in standard form, I can only imagine how disturbing it would be in boosted form.

haha yea ive owned some pretty fast cars but this takes the cake. fwd hitting 15-18psi can be a tad 

freakybring on the first track day. especailly this light :P