73crownwags "minor scrapes and burns" slam trailer build.

73crownwagon

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the weekend I have had with my Mory I am very very tempted to chop it up now.

Do it! It's the only thing they good for! Haha

Nice work man. Vega wags and morris trailer is farkin cool.

Thanks man I'm real stoked how sweet it looks. Going to be a big hit at kumeu hot rod show I'm hoping!

Wow, you're still doing this unbelievably quick.  Nice work.

Thanks, it has been quite easy to throw together because I have had 'filthy-ones' build thread to half copy which helped out a lot.

2 solutions for tail lights Denham...

Both have some Pro's and Con's though. (dont worry about the red squiggly lines in the pictures)

Option 1:

54Ggd.jpg

Option 2:

P7DkT.jpg

Option 1:

Pro's - 1/2 the parts of option 2

Con's - Uses a capacitor to keep the relay alive, so capacitor needs to be 'tuned' (find the right size one to use) because if you use the wrong value, the indicator will flash strangely (either short or no flashes, or brake lights wont work for a while after using the indicator)

Option 2:

Pro's - no silly capacitor, and will do the same thing all day every day regardless of what parts you use

Con's - uses more parts

- when you're using the brake or indicator on it's own, they will mimic the same thing as the car lights (aka on when on, and off when off)

but when using the indicator and brake at the same time, the indicator will be off when the car one is on, and vice versa.

Neutral - if you pulse the brake at the same speed as the indicator, the light will stay off, which could be a fun game at traffic lights

• Like 1