sheepers 1977 (i think, could be 76) Toyota Celica TA23

sheepers

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how to do?

its not easy and it takes a whole bunch of swinging a large hammer. that bar on the floor is  my broom handle!

i use a broken trailer spring to stretch/shape. ill take some pix tonight and try and write up a bit on it. its not easy though.....

• Like 1

yea i reckon.

i always knew what it would take to make it right and i still plan on doing the best job i can. just because I'm selling it doesn't mean I'm going to do something half arsed.  probably more incentive to do the best i can actually. 

don't know.

I've ground back the bog in the roof sills and there doesn't seem to be any rust there, just heaps of bog for some reason. front of the sill under the front guard is a place that they always rust but this car seems to be fine in that area, ditto the bottom corners of the front guards.

I've ground a bit of bog of the bottom of the drivers door and there doesn't seen to be any dodgy repairs hiding under the bog there. I've not looked at the passengers door yet. 

boot lid has some bad repairs done to the bottom lip where it closes. i have another boot but its probably not much better.

I've yet to take the screens out so we'll see what lovelies are hiding under there. 

I'm going to ask Peter to remove the sunroof and fix the roof because thats way beyond me and i hate gay sunroofs.

floors and structure type stuff is super good on this car, probably better that the blue car. as i say, this car was probably in really good nick with a couple of little holes coming through when it was butchered.

not sure what ill attack next? doors?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...