Yetchh's '65 mk3 Special

yetchh

Cheers fellas, can't wait either.. haven't had her going yet as I'm still trying to sort the linkage out for the twins, but I was talking to a couple of the zephyr guys and they reckon headers give about 15-20% better economy compared to the standard hockey stick, all I can say is they're severely choked up in factory form haha

• 1 year later...

Man I reckon this thing is awesome - I have a soft spot for Mk3 Zephyrs. Especially boned out on those Coon wheels. Have you ditched the caps yet? LOL

Also I hope you don't sell this but if you do then give me first option. I probably won't have money or room or a million other excuses not to buy it at the time but I do so very much dig it.

Yeah bro fucken stoked with it, decided that as I could only find the gun by itself with no accesories for about 260 that it was a good deal with three tips and a cup. The only drawback is its side cup and not a top cup and can potentially get in the way.. but the pros outwiegh the cons, and my buddy also approved so that confirmed the purchase

• Like 1

Awesome man. It seems more appealing than getting one in from the states & as you say for the price & that it comes with 3 different tips makes it a winner. Cheers for the feedback mate.

BTW Zed car is looking awesome. When do you reckon you'll be back onto the Landau? Read that thread the other day & it looked like a shit tonne of work done & yet to do but you were getting there.. love those coupes

• 5 years later...