NZPC Summer Tour Park Up thingymajig - Albany - Dec 7

Snoozin

https://www.facebook.com/events/449085325203649/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

NZPC are holding the first stop in their "Summer Tour" series for 2013 in Albany, and I figured it'd be a grand idea if we showed up with a convoy of cars, a banner and some good attitudes! Everyone welcome, keen for a big turnout!

If we get there early we'll be able to snare a decent spot, and park all together. Apparently the first time they ran this, it was really busy and a bloody good day to boot without a skerrick of shitkickerism evident.

I propose a pre-meet at the Albany Park n Ride, which is just around the corner from the event location at midday. We'll wait for half an hour for people to assemble then roll down to Hooton's Reserve (just down the road) and suss ourselves a prime spot. Clean your shit up real nice etc, slam your coilovers down to minimum and be aware the police have been notified so don't get upset if you get a ticket or something for not being totally squeaky clean.

DETAILS IN HANDY BULLET POINTS

Date: Saturday, December 7th

Pre-meet - Albany Park-N-Ride, Cornerstone Drive, Albany - 12:00 midday

Roll out to Hooton's Reserve: 12:30pm

NZPC Summer Tour Begins at Hooton's Reserve, off Mills Lane in Albany at 1pm if you want to show up late, but please be aware there may not be space with the group.

That about wraps it up I think.

Just ask if you have any queries, hopefully we can get a good turnout for the start of summer

Attendees:

Snoozin

kiwi808

• Like 1