steelies' box house

Steelies

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got a call from Northpower to apologise for missing my booking for this morning.

so, another no-show, thankfully for a booking that didn't exist. wha?

she then said i'd rescheduled this already, from a weekend date - something else that never existed.

what the fuck..?

i feel like throwing an apple core into a cardboard box is about the equivalent of making a booking with these guys. the only difference being the apple core is more reliable, it'd still be in the box when you look next

• Like 4

i just got a call from Northpower to apologise for missing my booking for this morning.

so, another no-show, thankfully for a booking that didn't exist. wha?

she then said i'd rescheduled this already, from a weekend date - something else that never existed.

what the fuck..?

i feel like throwing an apple core into a cardboard box is about the equivalent of making a booking with these guys. the only difference being the apple core is more reliable, it'd still be in the box when you look next

Seriously, chuck this in an email to me, with your booking ref and I'll deal with it.

Is this for the site setup chat, or to issue the permit?

• Like 3

I hope everything goes swimmingly for you today!

There's an idea! Flood the valley and float the container in

Just need a couple hundred people at each end packed together with mats zoom tube style then afterwards we can ride the wave of water out to Owhiro Bay.

• Like 2

What time is this kicking off? I'll bring an esky to keep my beers cold, a sunhat to keep the sun off my dial and a deckchair to rest my posterior.

Wait!!!     It's Owhiro Valley.   Just a deckchair required.

PS - what time?

• Like 2