Durty's Blue Brick

Goat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be low as soon as I collect all the parts.

Need a spare pair of front struts to chop up to make some coilovers.

Struts will be shortened 3 inches using saab shocks.

Then back will be short shocks and some chopped springs from something heavy.

Am going to have a spare set and just do the dodgy swap for wofs till I get round to getting it certed

Keep looking at build threads for bagged ones and would be super keen If I could afford to do it. Seems super easy

Rules.

Mega slam and some wiiiiiiide ass steel and this will start some crazy trends in NZ haha. 

My favorite part is how the rear wheel is miles off centre with the arch. Its going to be awesome with slam, get some side tuck action haha.

Keen to have a look over it in person to laugh at all the volvo quirks

I'm really not a fan of coffin nose but would only change for single rounds so a bit more hassle than it is worth really

Odometer works perfectly which is nice. Temp gauge doesn't but will remove compensator board and that will fix it most likely. Also sick of slow ass wiper speed already so will do the speed swap to make it less painful.

Stoked tbh. Most electronic stuff works which is a change compared to all my other ones

• Like 1

Had a quick search and there are a million LS Volvos, do it haha.

Lol. Can get bolt in cross members for LS and T5. Millions of sbc and sbf as well.

Would be keen but way too spendy. Wouldn't have the money to do it for years unless I won lotto. Would get a better base to do it to as well. This one is too ratty to spend big $$ on

Yer the wipers are slow as hell, any faster and they would fall off

the yanks like the coffin nose with the 4 round headlights, I think that looks a bit strange 

Make some extractors, I didn't do a very good job but it made it pull better round the 2000 2500 RPM range

vhtpaint003.jpg