Durty's Blue Brick

Goat

The wiper mod I like to do involves swapping the slow speed and fast speed positions around so first option is fast then have to go to second option for the slow speed I never use. I usually just skip it when it's raining

Also has the positive effect of making the intermittent option at fast speed instead of slow

It's how they should have been from the factory imo

I'm too lazy to make extractors. If anything would just order a set of hurricane headers. Had a set on one of my old ones and they were decent enough

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it seemed to only be temporary that it was running all sweet again, was driving fine all day today then tank got low (1/4 or so) and went round a corner put my foot down and it started popping and farting again. wouldn't rev at all over 2500 rpm. fiddled with a few things and still running like shit.

Pulled the choke out most of the way and it then drove sweet as again. so have driven around this afternoon with the choke out and drives pretty much as it would normally without the choke when it was running good.

Any ideas?  maybe pump dying? but then why would the choke fix it? Is a mechanical diaphragm pump. 

Or maybe in tank filter picked up some crap? or crap in the lines?

cool, have next monday off work so will pull the tank and clean everything out

has a brand new filter on it and that still looks clean so hopefully I dont have to worry about that, the pump or the carb. 

Pulled the carb off just before and it was clean as a whistle inside so that should be all good