73crown wagons beautiful Beddy van

yoeddynz

See build thread here...

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/39698-1979-cf-bedford-bey-thats-mean-as-van/

Lush. Simply lush. I reckon that these vans are cooler than the likes of VW combis etc. Dont yet suffer from silly 'scene tax'.

It looks like you have a very sweet solid van there and its cool to know the history. I bet your grandparents are happy its gone to a good home.

Its going to hoon along nicely with the 202. Glad you are 5 speeding it as Bedfords I have been in the past with 202s and autos liked to drink.

Andre (VivaGT) on here might be interested in the slant 4 as a spare for his Vivas.

I'm still earning my payslips by fully restoring and re-chassising a customers mk1 CF. He is after a good bonnet if you know of any.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks yoeddy yeh she's a pretty solid Bedford my grandparents had it garaged the whole time they owned it and my grandad coated inside all the doors and gutters with a cake of fish oil so ain't alot of rust around.

Yeh I'm lucky that KK is such a sweetheart and gave me the five speed so it shouldn't scream out like a four speed would

Oh yeh let vivagt know for sure not sure what ill sell for yet tho. And finding a rust free bonnet is near to impossible I found one at kumeu swap meet a few years back but had to sell my leg for it haha

Haha nah no rent outs the bronze unless we do some kind of swap of cars for your salt flatter!

Shut up rotahoe haha I sapose I should add some photos of the tow ball and a story for it on the build thread

Haha get away from my steels! I love my steels bey. Every man and his dog has tridents on his Bedford not really into it

Yeah steels are cool but tridents look BOSS on a Bedford - not many have polished tridents on a standard van - they are normally wank vans with polished tridents or standard vans with yuck drab tridents.

DO IT

/or not... LOL