• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they look dumb poking out past the guards tbh

how come you can't lower it?

this thing makes me look at trademe for cfs all the time lol

Chassis is straight has no notch, diffs on the bottom of leaf springs and if u did swap it around your be on bump stops. I think the front is a prick to lower aswell I believe.

Chassis is straight has no notch, diffs on the bottom of leaf springs and if u did swap it around your be on bump stops. I think the front is a prick to lower aswell I believe but Im doing a engine swap so will need a cert and EURON8 is handy with a welder so might as well go the whole hog if its going to get certed

QFT

certification...... nah mate dont need one of those. no one will pick it up on wof that its had an engine swap. my van doesnt have a vin plate or anything riveted internally so meh. as bronze said im not exactly going to kill anyone with it. all ive done is taken a front end out of a certed 202 bedford and put it in mine so i dont thinkits necessary. 

im not terribly worried about lowering the van i like my van as is with the standard steels with whitewalls. the van just needed a repower. if i want a super low car ill get another car and make it super low