AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET - 22 May

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only dropped in for 15 mins and was quite taken by the number of new faces and cars that where there. It's sad about the people that let there rubbish behind. I hope you all come to a decision on what to do with the issues. 

Thanks for the input guys.

Mod team are on it and we'll have a decision made for future meets.

I won't lock the thread yet so keep comments to positive messages and for your pics.

If you have anything you really want to say about how it was or can be run then please pm me and I'll take it to the discussion.

Go!

Cheers for cleaning up Tara.

Good meet.

It will be easy for us to enforce the OS up the ramp rule if we all politely tell the driver the rules. "sorry OS cars only up the ramp"

I dont mind the MX5/RX7/Unique car guys parking up with us, but maybe they get sent to the naughty corner in a group (far right)

Was very impressed with the turnout for a pouring down wednesday night, as was my mate who came along for the ride the diversity of cars was awesome thinking we may of been the oldest there though..... haha first meet down loved it.

• Like 4

Not that i've ever been, but seems kinda stink to start making people park in different places because other people don't like their cars (MX5's etc)

wound slowly erode the friendly vibe i imagine these meets have.

Plus if i came in my KA could i park up top due to my anglia spec engine ?

How about you turn up, and then start making comments?

• Like 5

What Tara said.

When OS cars have to resort to parking downstairs because the top car park is filled, I think its OK to ask others to park their non os cars down stairs tbh....

• Like 1

Don't worry about it guys, I'm on it , it's not like we overflow everymonth.

We won't have so many newschool randoms in future.

If we do full it then people with dailys will need to be prepared to move.

Shit parkers like the orange starlet, that laurel(?) and the caldina for example will be given a prompt lesson in common sense If they can't figure it out themselves.

• Like 2