Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

Couldnt get the RT40 corona ready for trip but am still coming in the JZA70, Looks like i could be travelling alone so if so hit me up in CHCH if anyone wants to jump in or if that dude next to you smeels really bad n you need to get away. I wont be on here so just come see me on the day haha

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be any sort of roadside assistance on the Sat? (if no ones to hunged that is) I'm coming up in the zeph, hopefully she makes it, been off the road for a while. Fingers crossed should be ok as the trip has been done before..

Will there be any sort of roadside assistance on the Sat? (if no ones to hunged that is) I'm coming up in the zeph, hopefully she makes it, been off the road for a while. Fingers crossed should be ok as the trip has been done before..

Ive always got some straps in the ute which make handy tow ropes should they be needed

Haha- kitten doesn't want us to go and did a shit on the floor in protest. Kitten is going to be locked out while away and gets the bike box with a rug.

Bringing tramping boots- hopefully good snow up Mt Isobel.

There is a bottle of Rum out there somewhere with my name on it....