Hamilton Monthly Meet - 27th Feb -Burger Fuel @ The Base

Yowzer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the things I like best about the Auckland one is that it's always at the same place, at the same time... So even if people haven't been on the forum to check, they know when and where it is. Granted hams is a bit different with only a few people going every month, but that's just my 1 cent contribution (not worth 2 cents)

Ned, you guys also have the best spot in the world up there. We've been searching to find the same thing, and we'll lock that place in for future meets when it comes along.

That means BBQ's aren't the right idea. The first thing we need is a good carpark, followed by an eating arena of some sort - preferrably in an area that isn't totally dead after 8pm.

I believe we have special guests for the next one too?

Im with Mike, i didnt think the base was that bad, prob the best location we have had it yet in terms of cheapness which always seems to come up and then carpark, in Hamilton realistically where is there a better car park which is of decent size, we can mostly still see the cars from BF also. Im failing to think of a better location that has seats and where we can expand the meet at.

Down summerset or sunshine... The one in Terapa if you went toward the river from the big roundabout there used to be a Chinese food place that did all you can eat for like 12$. Unsure if its still there but it was good value last time I went.

That street view is out of date. Wongs is in a new set of shops thats been built on that car park. They do have meets there where they get 10+ cars turn up and park down the side and i would imagine you guys wouldnt get much more then that?

Wongs is NZHonda/CJC meet place though. Would probably be weird moving in on their turf? Plus has anyone tasted it? I guess it's an aquired taste.

Keen to either stay at Burger fuel, but I do have some concerns over seating there if 10+ people turn up, or go to the Gardens upper carpark again while we still can (March, possibly April as well).