Hamilton Monthly Meet - 27th Feb -Burger Fuel @ The Base

Yowzer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note. I vote we take an excursion to the Car museum / 50's diner place...

Still haven't checked that out yet...

I have, the restaurant bit is a bit shit really like a el-cheapo burger king you walked in and thought to myself

• ..."oh .. that's just sad, they should have tried harder with decorating it... what a shame".

... food looked good though.

Haven't seen the museum part yet. I'd love too.

Lulz

Yeah sorry guys, had an overly stressful mindfuck of a week last week and kinda fell asleep / hiding from the world.

So Burgerfuel doesn't work. People don't like Cock'n'bull and Alehouse coz too expensive, although I think they are currently the best venues. Can't imagine the car museum being any cheaper TBH, but I'll scope it out when I get a chance.

Um, yeah. Throw ideas around. I'm more than happy to stay at the pub.

My house ( only an option in outside weather) with BBQ and everyone brings something different.

Or, alternatively anyone else's house who has a BBQ and maybe gives more of a fuck about cleaning etc.

Or maccas greenwood then drink in their car park/ side of the road like homeless people

Or BBQ at lake on weekend?

Or we go to an actual once were warriors pub for beer and cheap food

Or we go to rsa for cheaper beer and cheaper food hahaha

Happy to use my house if everyone finds it cheaper. Being a butcher I can source cheap meat and make sure theres gas in the bbq.

Nice quiet culdesac up northern Hams. Plenty of safe parking and easy to find.

I dunno man, meat, fire, and beer always goes down well. That sounded pretty good, like well tempting.

Happy to use my house if everyone finds it cheaper. Being a butcher I can source cheap meat and make sure theres gas in the bbq.

Nice quiet culdesac up northern Hams. Plenty of safe parking and easy to find.