Gilmore drive question

shizzl

I call shenanigans, a Ford 6 can't rev that high...

But seriously, if you don't want to spend a gagillion $$$ on custom shit and you have access to a lathe (you're in the army right? friend one of the engineers) just go to SAECO and by some htd stock, or get friendly with VG as he may be able to sort you a deal, machine out the centre and fit it to your stock pulleys, it's by far the cheapest way of doing it and you have the ability to change pulley sizes and under the things you want to.

Pretty sure you can buy ready made kits for Ford 6's from places like Segedins or perhaps Summit..

(not trying to be a spelling nazi but search under GILMER belt drive not GILMORE - it may get better results)

Alternatively as everyone as said - this is the place to make them in NZ.

http://www.endevourengineering.co.nz/pulley-kits.gilmer-drive-xidg27555.html

Endeavour engineering in mount maunganui do them, amd will custom make for anything, not cheap thou

Other option is like Rookie said, saeco do sleeves, machine the stock pulleys and shrink a sleeve over, grub screw to lock in place if your worried about just relying on the interference fit,

I have a set from endeavour and they are lush, next set for a supercharged 1uz will just be sleeved stock pulleys so i can retain the harmonic balancer