Chris,s Honda CB350

Chris.QCR

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Kinda came to a halt once i burned out a new ignition. Got busy chopping scooters again so all going to plan my mate Kane is gonna wire up the Ignition this week then its good to go again. I fitted and wired all new Indicators/Number plate light. Re wired Headlight and taillight too. So should be good to go once ignition is sorted.

Also picked up some Clip ons from a good chap in Auckland. And looking into shorter rear shocks. Not sure whether to carry on riding as it is and start getting into the bobber or cafe it then bobber later.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, I freakin love this bike. That tank, paint and seat combo is fantastic! I rode my GB for the first time with no front guard today, those front guards actually do something eh. We'll definetly be swerving to avoid dog shit. Keep up the good work.

Thanks dude!

Good to hear you rode your GB!

Yeah the front guards certainly have a purpose but its not too bad.It wasnt too bad in the rain. Will be better with my new Helmet now. Old helmet was old full face with no visor so eyes just get it all.

Im looking into some Clip ons at the moment. Getting parts ready for Aggressive Cafe re style. Will be finishing other bike first tho

• 2 months later...

Just brought some new very slightly smaller more modern sportier tires for this and some clip on bars!

Will be making up the swingarm extension peices soon and extending and lowering the rear then making a new aggressive cafe styled seat and tailpeice

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nah I never got the Kz rims . Also brought clip ons which I've decided based on my height in not gonna use so bike will be left as is and just tidy little bits up that I rushed for nats . Also brought a pair of 120/80x17 IRC tires for it which be fitted soon and then get a wof. Planning on riding to Invercargrill for Burt Munro weekend in nov

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

After a mistake in the tire Department im now running 120/80/18 Shinko Dual Sport tires front and rear.

Due to my wheels being off centre i have to to machine a few mm off one side and add to the other on the front as im having fork rub issues!

The tires look great on the bike though!

Also broke the front brake cable adjusting it to Dime City saved the day. Brought a spare clutch cable too.

Pics to come