brdflu REALLY shouldn't have bought kyteler's KHR30

kyteler

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite keen on some Longchamps or MkIIs tbh. Pity the Skyline and Rx-7 run different tyre profiles, otherwise I'd acquire a set and swap between them as I see fit.

Parts coupes. Hmmmm.

Why not, aye?

Tell me more...

195/60R14?

I'm still disappointed with the 205/55R15s I paid good money for. Sure they're not balloons, but the guard gap is comically rage-inducing and the speedo is out by miles.

In hindsight, I should have chosen balloons over aesthetically yuck guard gap.

So Michael, by skids I take it to mean you've fixed the weird stalling problem, and I'll therefore be seeing you and the uglyfront at Nats? :P

Ah right, didn't realise they are 45 profile....I may have been taking the piss with 235/70s though :wink:

Ewwwwwww. 195/70s are bad enough:

3756332885_5bded8ed1b_z.jpg

Is there even a car in the photo? All I can see are tyres!

Changing the tyres will mean I can or will be able to lower the car. At the moment with the tiny tyres, if I lower it, I won't be able to get it into the garage.

Ed. Nope, it occasionally works fine but not for extended lengths of time. At the moment it wont run well enough to do anything, another skid is off the cards currently.

It either needs a whole new distributor or at the very least, a cap, which you can't get from anywhere. Cool one, nice. Parts coupe number 2 might help me out.