brdflu REALLY shouldn't have bought kyteler's KHR30

kyteler

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsspeed

Get that rear tire mildly tucked and you will have a least halved the front guard gap too if my eyechrometer is calibrated.

I know it ruins a joke when you explain it, but I dont understand the "2 Valve" part of your decals, or does Ed's say 4 valve and its valves per cylinder? I think I might have answered my own question but will post it anyway

Guest kyteler

PLEASE GET SOME OVER NIGHT CAMBER FROM JAPAN, THE FRONT END WORRIES ME.

If you're not coming to track-day with your AE86, you may make no comment.

Guest Orion

Here is squid slammed to 90mm

/sump was at 70mm.

PB300580.jpg

PLEASE GET SOME OVER NIGHT CAMBER FROM JAPAN, THE FRONT END WORRIES ME.

Easily fixed with some Cusco upper mounts. The only fail part of the equation is the price...

Guest kyteler

Check SPAM for intricacies but ahh, I have a 90mm arch gap and only 25mm of drop to be gained before I'm in illegal territory. I would go a little lower if I didn't have to drive it the length of the country. I most definitely do not want to get any manner of green or pink or whatever sticker on it and have to abandon it anywhere like Mr. Leppa and his Ute.

Guest k-trips

If you get those short shocks and need to put a spacer in the bottom then also put in a decent gulp of gear oil in there too - stops the shock and spacer rattling around and making a cunt of a noise..

Guest kyteler

Word, cheers for the tip!

You're a wealth of information, if only you weren't so attractive, I keep getting distracted by your beauty and not listening.