brdflu REALLY shouldn't have bought kyteler's KHR30

kyteler

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

definitly either the ADthree of the R31 spoiler. The other one (th ebottom one KY posted) doesnt suit the shape/boxeness of the car at all IMO

Agreed but it has been done before so figured I would throw it in the mix.

There's actually another that trumps them all for awesome factor but finding one is impossible and then once you do they're beyond expensive.

• 1 month later...

I would be quite interested in obtaining a new ECU temp sensor, my coupe has a similar hesitation issue that comes and goes.

Pretty sure I swapped the one over from the sedan (which doesn't have the same problem) with no change though.

So many theories as to what it could be.

• 3 months later...

nothing to exciting. changed air and fuel filters and the thermostat to genuine items, along with the battery. replaced some of the vaccume hoses, new plugs and 8mm leads.

Wof repairs which was front brake pads, rotors, wheel bearings and all the brake hoses on the left hand side of the car. 

have put some Pioneer TS-X7s in the back and last week the ADthree spoiler turned up so will be fitting that soon

Well it could possibly explain why I always saw really low voltage numbers in my coupe before the alternator finally shat itself in January.

Perhaps also explains why the clock was always so dim and why it kept killing fuel pumps, controllers and injectors :/

Just a theory though. I have no idea what difference it made on Scott's coupe.

• Like 1

It use to hate driving at low revs and at other certain revs it would feel like it had a miss.

this is all gone now, runs alot smoother through the complete rev range, and likes to rev more than it use to.

I put a aftermarket earthing kit in my sunny and that changed that completely, id say it would be worth checking all of yours Ed

• Like 1