Mac's 88 E-GX81-AEPQF MARK II TC24

Hachi-ichi

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have another piece of plastic to go under the light. I'll paint that body colour and then get some clear red and clear orange cans to even out the light bar more. I want to go with this for now because of the durability. I know if i go perspex or a Mould, Kieran or Kurt will take advantage of this at OS Burger boes and punch it out while im not looking... 

How common are the tail-lamps? I can't help but think it would look a lot better with a section out of another lamp instead of something random. You could even cut it as such that you would remove the majority of the ability to see the edges completely so it would look like one smooth lamp, fab a patch for the bottom section, etc.

• Like 1

Tail lamps are common enough however they curve quite a bit. That and the section would have to include the reverse lamp. All in all the Cefiro garnish was incredibly easy to shape as it is just a garnish and not a full on lamp. I thought of going for an X81 Chaser garnish but they are even skinnier. The gap does have a patch in it and it's body coloured, its a bit hard to see in the photo but its there lol.