Leadfoot Cruise, Hahei 3rd November - Photo's/Blog Post Added

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to talk the gf into this...

Is the 205 old enough to be able to join the convoy? otherwise i might be requiring a lift...

Can't see why it isn't. Bring it along.

Ill add you guys to the EOI list. The upcoming events list is most up to date.

Cheers

I've been really busy with study lately sorry but I did go look at the campgrounds last week as I said I would.

There are 3 caravans and they're $70 for two people in each.

The cabins as mentioned would be $28 for 8 people or $32 for 10 and your own bedding/sleeping bags would be needed.

Backpackers section of the campground is $30 per person, very cosy as many bunk beds and the linen is included but she is finding out if that is available or not because there's a large group going to Hahei the day before us.

If you are interested it'd be best to ring Kym at Hahei Campgrounds (866 3889)

Basically say you're from the car club and Amy sent you and you give her your details/card number and pay on the day of arrival.

They're very relaxed cool people. Other than that let me know if there's anything I can do to help you guys out. BDA780 and I are organizing cruise and stuff.

Hey Karl, I suggest we all meet at BP Drury or Bombay only. Large carpark, no lights/intersections/roundabouts to split the convoy as it leaves, fuel and everything is at the one stop, so everyone can fuel up, have a wee, grab a coffee, food, whatever prior to setting off with no interruptions.

If you like, we should have a meet up at some point, plan the route via some interesting roads and also sort a couple of stop overs on the way.