EURON8/Chickity - House Pimping.

EURON8

It is indeed a good size. Quite similar to yours actually. But 1m narrower, and we only have a 3m stud.

All our stuff moved back in on Saturday.

And now it doesn't look like a very big shed, because everything is on the floor, and there's also a car and trailer in there.

Shelving and various other storage devices are the next order of business, so that all the floor things can become wall things, and all the cars can come home from their various hiding places.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fantastic mr pusherman came round today.

We have power and lights!!!

Chees man!

Now to get some organising done and figure out where everything is gonna go so we can add a few more lights and all power points.

• Like 2

Thems are the 5 ft vynco ones you spoke of sir. Europeanathan forwarded me the link you sent. I think 64w consumption and 5000 odd lumen output. They have heaps of little leds inside so as and when chips do blow its not going to be hard out noticable.

I got them for $125 so more pricey than a standard fluro but fark me they are bright. Noticeably brighter on a dullish day and from what ive seen silly bright at night

5000lm is that per tube?, could be a good replacement for the old 450w mercury vapor lamp in the shed.

Although it is nice to work under on a cold night.

Chris I think I have a spare PDL 56 series 32a Socket and matching plug if you need one, your welder would love it.

• 4 weeks later...

So on Sunday I did this to a bit of the hallway floor. It was the only clear spot in the house, so naturally Chris put his shoes there immediately.

91B88A8C-53BF-47C8-AB17-ECCF447BC4E7_zps

And then we made a big (temporary, as that wall is to be completely removed shortly) doorway, which has already made the space feel much bigger.

592E3C87-DC48-446F-9480-D424CF638019_zps

All of which was in preparation for yesterday's installation of this wee beasty. Yay, heat!

E9C6FB3A-35B7-4092-BCDF-53B5EFD92415_zps

• Like 3

That's a concrete saw.

Because why would you not have a huge concrete saw right in your entryway???

No reason at all. I used to sharpen my scythe in the lounge but I don't now cos we have new carpet in there.

• Like 1