Kaikoura 'meat'- its all about old cars, beer and the cock.

yoeddynz

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Home and warm/dry now. Wind was incredible between Blenheim and Nelson, gusts strong enough to drop my speed from (indicated) 95 km/h to 60, while jumping 600 mm to the right.

Also soaked to the skin through PVC and Goretex!

Awesome weekend, great bunch of people. Looking forward to doing it again, but maybe not on the RMX...

How was your ride Jeff?

DSCF5798.jpg

DSCF5797.jpg

DSCF5770.jpg

DSCF5771.jpg

DSCF5772.jpg

Things started quite civilised

DSCF5773.jpg

Some pool was played

DSCF5775.jpg

My ride home wasn't too bad, the wind went away, I got about half an hour of rain but it didn't get through my gear so I was sweet. My thighs and hips got real sore by chch though from my new riding position. Have just had a nap, time to try and study.

Shit started to get rowdy

DSCF5776.jpg

Pool was too easy so a hazard was included

DSCF5777.jpg

Then a second white ball was added

DSCF5779.jpg

A real table

DSCF5784.jpg

There was a measuring tape extension competition

DSCF5782.jpg

And nudity

DSCF5785safe.jpg

Hannah was off limits

DSCF5786.jpg

but not for Alex

DSCF5787.jpg

DSCF5788.jpg

DSCF5789.jpg

Madarins - thats how you know its a party

DSCF5790.jpg

Alex suggested a golden shower, Hannah loved the idea

DSCF5791.jpg

Anglia punishment insued:

BwRpC21hZZM

DSCF5794.jpg

DSCF5796.jpg

The anglia did not survive.

My ride home wasn't too bad, the wind went away, I got about half an hour of rain but it didn't get through my gear so I was sweet. My thighs and hips got real sore by chch though from my new riding position. Have just had a nap, time to try and study.

yep it was all good laughs. i didnt think i drank much but have felt slightly seedy all day. I just had long hot shower and feel loads betterer :)

So these are pics i took. shit quality as its a phone.

We were driving along and just before ya leave the coast and head in towards kaikoura township these two fellas ran out onto the road showing gang signs.

260520124175.jpg

And after a feed of pies and a coffee we headed to Frasers wicked setup..

260520124182.jpg

260520124178.jpg

sadly Pete and Glen had to leave. Such respectable young men...

260520124183.jpg

And young Ben is learning to be respectable too...

260520124185.jpg

Eventually it got chilly so we retired into the den.. but not before having ridden a very fast yamaha raptor quad bike that had us in giggles.

260520124187.jpg

Fraser our host. top bloke. awesome pool table..so much patina.

26052012_003.jpg

26052012_002.jpg

People were drinking this alcohol stuff that makes you do funny things..

26052012_005.jpg

Innocent Hannah didn't know what they had there eyes on...

26052012_020.jpg

More drinking results in...

26052012_011.jpg

and...

26052012_015.jpg

leaving this morning..

270520124198.jpg

Again as usual the oldschool crowd were all top people and i had a wicked time. Very keen to go there again and well time it right so we can get a whole load arrive from all over. Fraser said that this is what its all about- he built the shed and bar with it in mind that lots of cool car and bike people can 'hang out' and have fun..

Next time we do it i'm happy to give a seat or two to anyone who wants to fly from north island into Blenheim or Nelson for the

trip down.

Its all about family..

270520124203.jpg

What a great weekend - Met some kool guys and gals, got pissed - played some ropey pool - Rode the Raptor Monster - Want one of them it's a mean piece of machinery. Drunk some wicked stuff that Fraser our host found. managed to break the Old Girl - who's idea was it to do Skids !!! Ah well rather there than in the middle of no where. Thankfully Sam came to the rescue and got me home safe. Glad I didn't have to drive, I think I'm still pissed. Just got to get the old girl home and fix her up. Great weekend guys and good to meet you all. Will post piks when I can see straight.

Big Louie

Anyone leave a bag behind at Frasers. Red Bag withYellow Pedigree Pal panel on side and looks like a Wellington Flight lable on the handle. Either ring or pm me as I've got Frasers Tel No.

Thanks for the ride home Sam. brought back some good old memories, probably owe you a few beers for the ride home. Cheers Buddy.

Had a huge weekend thanks Lads and Ladies,Just had to have a look at Alex and Hannah's 12A Rotary build, No doubt about it guys , patience pays!,Better get that crossflow patched up before next years bash Dave, Gotta keep the onlookers happy Eh!!. Mind you what can "I" say when there are no finished projects here??.

Thanks to Fraser and Susanne too without them , We would have nothing!

Cheers

Ian[/size]

The owner of the bag was Butch so I will pick it up next weekend and get it back to him.

Bit of on Route Team Brief. Then up the road to Culverden for pies and to meet OPIE-D (Old Pining Dude) as pete named him, We were so excited by his banter that we forgot to take a photo of him. What a Legend He was. Looked like ZZ Tops Dad

dpp0159s.jpg

Finally there and time for a photoshoot and a beer.

dpp0172.jpg

And if this is what we had in Store - It was gonna be a good night !!!!

dpp0255u.jpg

dpp0209.jpg

dpp0235v.jpg

Then the Devil came down from Georgia !!! nasty little F*@#$R

dpp0290.jpg

The eyes were starting to get Very Full

dpp0252f.jpg

N BUtch was Getting Pretty Happy too.

dpp0294h.jpg

Fraser Boasting Again -----

dpp0259.jpg

Then we measured a few things.

dpp0268.jpg

Im Not Too Sure About these Boys - perhaps we don't want to know !!!!! They did sleep in the same room !!!

dpp0308u.jpg

Now were talking my language. Good old Andy got into the PIS thing

dpp0284l.jpg

That grin spelt trouble on the way....

dpp0300k.jpg

Couldn't find a taxi --

dpp0320.jpg

And I needed a smoke !!!

dpp0317.jpg

Or otherwise known as Sustained Loss of Traction (SLOT)

dpp0318.jpg

Then it was bed time -- some of us had a bedtime partner - Somebody trying to steal Butchs Chick.

dpp0321.jpg

So remember next year ---

wewantu.gif