steelies MKII velo racer

Steelies

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have one of these, just needed the signal wire wrapped around the ht lead a couple times and was good to go

GY14%20tachometer%20digital%20hour%20meter%201275669718.jpg

You could have had it for free but I accidentally left it on a scooter I sold :(

i got one off ebay for $1. cost 10 to ship to NZ :lol:

but for what they are they are awesome. plug and play. you cant turn them off but ive had for ages and its not flat so it seems good, if eventually disposable.

could/should do but may go too fast. they will probably not be able to be adjusted to a 'wheel' that small.

you could make something else up though without any problems.... or just put it on the wheel

the like $6 dollar bike speedo i have im pretty sure you can put any wheel diamter/radius/circumfrence(cant remember which one) that you want into it. I havn't tried tho and its prob not that acurate anyway.

I need to get a small engine taco one of these days

pretty sure that module you have is limited to 5k-ish as it looks exactly like a victa one off their early electronic ignition motors(victa ones has a limit incase govenor fails). Special tip if you want them for cheap/free is to look on the side of the block on old powertorque victas, they're riveted on. Always a few at dump shop. Look inside old chainsaws and weedeaters for atom modules, they got no limit. Work on industrial 4 strokes aswel