DUXZ GSR EX Lancer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hey bro

Saw this on TM a while ago. Wondered if someone brought it or if he just pulled it of TM.

Looks good man. Only thing I would do is shorten that tail pipe.

Im trying to fit the same front lip on my Lancer. Whats the chances of you doing some measuring?

yeah i cut it down last weekend so now it doesnt face down and sprayed it black. cheers man

if you have same lip as me you will have to trim guards as they are shorter than standard ones, your may have already known that but im more than happy to do some measurements, what are ya after mate

I managed to get some GSR guards to suit.

Im wondering if there are brackets to hold the lip on. Are you able to see if there are any 'L' brackets and if there are, are you able to measure them?

P1050636-1.jpg

Im hoping that theres mounts here

P1050637.jpg

P1050638.jpg

Any help is much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Damien! shit sorry man havent checked out the discussion in ages yeah if you havent sorted it out mounting that lip yeat then im more than happy to take photos and yip its 'L' mounting brackets that are used.

JimmyExLancer sorry dude im using those springs at the moment but trying to sus coilovers so ill let you know if they forsale and u still need them

boxtype, im not fully understanding you maybe try talk to fuel as he knows everything there is to know about mitsi's

Just out of interest, I'v got some 14" starsharks I'm looking at getting new lips made up for. Who are you getting to do it and how much are you paying? Does price change according to width? Cheers

^this

also are you in chch? Im sure I saw this last week up marshlands rd. Looked tidy if it was you

• 1 month later...