Chuffaneilious Bosotastically mild mark II

chees-

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked it until all the stickers started popping up everywhere! But I suppose you make your car your own, so go hard!

I went through a sticker bombing stage, but I think it's something most of us young ones go through, and then realize that clean and simple is more effective.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out though bro!

• Like 1

I liked it until all the stickers started popping up everywhere! But I suppose you make your car your own, so go hard!

I went through a sticker bombing stage, but I think it's something most of us young ones go through, and then realize that clean and simple is more effective.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out though bro!

Tahnks. Yeah they are starting to get boring ae. but il keep them on it untill i re-paint the car (Or maybe sooner). Yeah. Im 17 and everyone i know was stickerbomb crazy but its starting to waine ae. Watch this space.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I only glanced but what ECU are you running?

is it possible to convert to 1ggze CAS or even 1ggte dizzy (much smaller but beware the most expensive dizzy rotor ever)

Umm pass on the dizzy stuff, Im going to try and wire in a 1ggte dizzy to the 1gge loom. (Pass on If itll work or not im trying to find wiring diagrams atm ae)

I was goint to run the standard ECU and add a Greddy emanage ae. If anyone has better ideas on both comments please comment.

Cheers.

Well just for clearance's sake, the factory 1ggte dizzy is very compact, in order to do this it has a double armed rotor and it's only available genuine and it's something like $450. 1ggze have cam angle sensor and coil packs. I am getting pretty hazy with my 1g stuff so not sure if you can swap on the standard loom and ecu.

Might get the ball rolling on checking out better options though?

• 3 weeks later...

MY CARS DEAD!!!!!!!!! went to go to the NZPC hardpark in it, Had a big rush to get the wheel spacers to fit and have no rub so that was allgood and got it sorted and going fine.

So we set off from home, and got about 20km and started to hear a HORRID sound, so i thought that i should pull over, So i did and looked around the engine, and it didnt look good. think it was the tapets and the big end bearing that have stuffed up Luckly we stoped right oppisit a Undercover cop and he drove on. so i decided to go back home and not risk it ended up geting the car 100m from home half way up a hill. So me my brother and sister pushed it to 3/4 up the hill. Glanced at the dash and the water temp gauge was in the red. OOOOppppssss.

Had some powerade in the car so i tryed to cool down the block and raitator and that "KIND OF" worked, anyway got it started and got home and the it finally gave up the ghost and is now sitting in our yard dead. So il push it into the shed and start pulling it apart to get the engine conversion underway.

LOL. Oh well......... One good thing to come from it. (I spoze)

OMG I LOVE YOUR CAR. (for giving up on you as soon as you try to go show off your stickers and rota's and act all coolguy about them. )

xoxo

Hahaha. Thought someone would make a comment like that.

(P.S. We all carnt afford genuine JDM wheels,and if i like stickers and you dont IDGAF.)

But thanks for making a comment to keep this Topic going. xoxo.

(P.S. We all carnt afford genuine JDM wheels,and if i like stickers and you dont IDGAF.)

Just saying, of all the sets of classic Japanese wheels that I own or have owned, only one set has ever cost me more than what a set of rota wheels or similar is worth. Each to their own, some people actually seem to prefer the newer plagiarised designs, I'm not picking on you in particular but I see the cost argument used to often and I think it's dumb.

• Like 3

From what I saw, it seems you have purchased new Rota Shakotans, amirite?

I'm not saying you will get a set of Streets in the same offset + sizing for under 1100, but for the price you payed for those Rotas, you'd get some nicely sized secohand 14 or 15s if its your thing. Essentially what Zeb said.

Being constructive...

You may or may not know Ewan Paterson from Hayatonka.

He is a parts/car agent based in Japan who will source you ANY parts you desire*

at a cost ofcourse, but said parts are WELL worth it.

All you do is use Yahoo-auctions.jp to find parts you couldnt otherwise buy. You copy the link of the auction you want to win/ buyout, email Ewan ( ewan@hayatonka.com ) with the link and a request to purchase. he will give you an ESTIMATE to start of with, and you can choose to continue.

it is simple but you do need a paypal account to pay him ofcourse. This I assume you can sort for yourself, its easy.

here are some links to get you started.

Yahoo Auctions list of 14 inch wheels. >

http://list1.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/14%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%81-%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4-%E3%83%9B%E3%82%A4%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%83%88-%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4-%E3%83%9B%E3%82%A4%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-%E8%87%AA%E5%8B%95%E8%BB%8A-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%83%90%E3%82%A4/2084200186-category.html

Yahoo Auctions 15 inch wheels.

http://list1.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/15%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%81-%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4-%E3%83%9B%E3%82%A4%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%83%88-%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4-%E3%83%9B%E3%82%A4%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-%E8%87%AA%E5%8B%95%E8%BB%8A-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%83%90%E3%82%A4/2084200187-category.html

I think thats all you need to know. Ask Ewan via ANYTHING about the process and im sure he will explain it in any level of detail you want.

go forth

• Like 1