Chuffaneilious Bosotastically mild mark II

chees-

Wow... looking back at the things ive "been into" and the things ive done the this GX61 its actually getting me down... lol. Reading the bullshit gayarse comments about rotas being cool and stickerbomb going on I wonder if I was abusing the bulb abit to much :/ hahahaha. If there is anything I have learned from the other Members posting comments saying "just get genuine wheels and slam it job done" im sorry I should have listened to you then I look back an ill admit I didn't do this GX any justice. Time has gone on and my views on the whole "drift spec everything" and "rota wheels hard!!!" Have completely changed. I know now that the car doesn't need a whole lot to look good. So ive gone back to the drawing board an began to rewrite the fate of this old beast..... some of you may still disprove of the choices im going to do but that tends to happen now and again. But youll be pleased to know that only meaningful stuff is getting done to it. Yes I may be a bit "gay" but im trying to do it justice but still keep it "my" car and if any of you actually know me you'll know im abit "out there" to say the least hahaha. Anyway I will be posting more and adding pics more often because work on this beast has resumed. If anyone actually still gives a shit chuck a post down lol. Other than that I'll just be here doing my own thing :)

• Like 1

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic