Steam cleaning!

Snoozin

This is a long shot buuutttt....

I'm going to hire a steam cleaner/hot water blaster for a half day/or a full day so does anyone else want to steam clean their engine bay/wheel wells or undersides of cars etc.

If so, we can split it however many ways necessary since I just won't need it for the full amount of time.

Let me know, keen to save some coin :P

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind attempting to clean some of the grouting between some bathroom tiles in my new house?

When/how much etc? given that i'm just down the road means that hopefully taking it away from you won't be a problem?

Could be keen on shares in a rug doctor Sammy. Rugs need a bit of attention.

Also - off topic, but funny. Douglas left Chris a wee (see what I did there) present in a pile of clothes he left on the floor. Was really funny when he moved them and was all "why are these wet.....oh, god, ew", retch, run to laundry with pile held as far away as possible.

Hmm could be tempted, the BFMR needs the front seats redone, but the last time I used a rug doctor it spat some weird brown shit all over one of the seats, I assume it was regurgitating some of the filth it sucked up in the first instance :<

So been a bit wary ever since.

Didn't Crazy Tim have something like that?

He had a mate with a steam cleaning business who could organise it, so yeah similar.

Hireage and meeting at a common point though, will be simpler I think.

Ok when's a good date people, and I shall book something. A Saturday or a Sunday? Remember to bring bags and stuff to cover your electrics. Also a location is an idea thing, this sort of deal is best done on a lawn tbh.

Cant do this weekend. Chris has a wedding to go to on Sat afternoon, and the engine swap will need two dedicated days.

Hori Dori is next Sat, but it's possible he could be prevailed upon to forgo that in favour of steam cleaning. (I'ma get in trouble for saying that).