Steam cleaning!

Snoozin

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure. BBQ is a plan. Everyone can gather round, clean stuff, look at engine, drink beer, make "helpful" suggestions etc.

Think the best plan at this stage is Feb 25/26. Ed is having a bbq that weekend too. So perhaps we could do lunch bbq/daytime cleaning missions/engine removal/bay painting at our place, and then evening bbq in the mega shed on the Sat. And perhaps a few helpful folk might like to head back out to ours on the sunday to help put the new engine into the truck...?

Morning of the 25th is fine and dandy like sour candy.

Ok - list of definite people who wish to steam clean their stz (BYO degreaser please!) then I can work out the donations. I'll need a trailer to pick this thing up too, and some helping hands to lift it.

1 - Richy

2 - TaraChris

3 - Ed

4 - Poooooooman

5 - Lingling

I have a tow vehicle.

Yeah just the one day Steve, it's $93 for a day hire or $73 for a half day, plus the miniscule amount of diesel it will use.

Guessing we'll need to have it returned to Penrose by 5pm, I'll pick it up about 8am I guess so we have a great window of cleanliness going on.

Keen.

I has a small trailer and a wag to tow if needed.

Or Richie swing around to mine and grab the trailer whenever. I think the tailer still has WOF and REG.

Ok I'll come get my grab on that morning or Friday evening (probably the better option) and pick the thingio up first thing.

$20 per person OK with everyone? Payable on the day. Will cover all the costs of hireage and operation.

I got a few cans of my own degreaser already as I've been meaning to do this for a while, so I'm sorted in that respect. If you fellas wish to arrange a bulk container go nuts.

I will be steam cleaning my own car though! I can also provide a few pairs of splash proof coveralls for those who want them...