Steam cleaning!

Snoozin

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder to those coming on Saturday.

People are paying to steam clean and I/and Tara have a shit ton we HAVE to get done on the ute

So if you're a stand around not help be annoying type then don't come/ we probably jus won't give out our address.

/cunty rant. Didn't mean to sound that negative. I'm friendly honest

Yeah, unless you're actually gonna help, don't come. We don't have that much space/time. If you wanna help, great, just don't get in the way, there really isn't time to give you a lesson in mechanics. Truck needs to be running again by Monday. And there are quite a few people lined up to use the cleaner before Richie kindly returns it, so efficiency (obviously not at the cost of a good job) is gonna be the name of the game. Wear old clothes that can get dirty.

Jono is kindly lending the use of his easy-up, so the vehicle getting steamed won't be exposed to the elements on a grand scale. There will be space in the driveway to prep another vehicle while one is being cleaned. Truck will be half in the garage for it's heart operation.

Have no issues with mess being made on the driveway/lawn, truck leaks oil like a waterfall, and grass grows back, but would like to keep it all inside the gate where possible.

Theres plenty of street parking for those helping/waiting their turn/you've all pretty much been round before and know the basic layout.

Will crank up the bbq for some lunchtime sustainence. If you wanna bring something, sweet. Other option is a $5 buyin each and I'll whip up to the butcher for a selection and make a salad or two.

Fridge/freezer is available for storage of brews etc.

I will buy some of the worlds tastiest sausages. No shit, these are the best cock shaped pieces of meat to enter your mouths.

Special cooking instructions will be given to the person in charge of the bbq.

and $4 for half a litre cans of degreaser at supercheap.

Richie is a Westmere butchery disciple. Chris and I are also converts.

Westmere sausies are nothing compared to the bad boys I get.

also I just realised the $4 can was with my trade card. cos its $4.99

If you want to wait till saturday to get the degreaser, you or Cwiss can use my trade card.

Go to Phillip Moore by Ak Prison, 4L water soluble degreaser (non solvent) and is mean on engine bays is around the $20 mark... (my cleaning supplier) it's green in colour and I can't remember what it is called... can check my stock will bring some anyway. (after Pony Partays- assuming they go ahead rain or shine)

Removes that yuck film that builds up on under bonnet paintwork so reckon with steam would be even betterer and you can water it down for paintwork, more contentration for the yuck stuff so lasts really well.

Not as bummed about missing out on this as I would be had I not wrecked my whip : (