Prozacs antidepressant - starion

felixx

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most definately, yes! Its actually pretty comfy to drive on normal roads. I need to put some time into reassembling the rear interior properly (new clips and what-not) to eliminate rattles. Plus add some decent speakers, the amp I've been waiting to use for 3 years, and a bunch of sound deadening :). Its going to be good :)

Brick - Nah, my name is Zac. I know Jeremy though, met him when we both owned Starions years ago, and got him his job at Repco. He's in Wellington now, good bloke :). rb_drifter on here has his old car now, and is putting is back together as a daily I think.

Alex - Just remember that I'm good with cars, you know, doof doof.

That might not make any sense to you, as you were probably in England-land at the time ;).

yeah bro starion will eventually be my weekend cruiser, been real lazy and havent worked on it that much just take it for skids and piss every cunt off when im bored. need to get a house with a decent shed so i can strip it down and do shit, not keen on leaving it on the street anymore as had the stereo stolen outta my wagon within the last week.

shit i love your starion though, everytime i read your updates makes me want to work on mine

That might not make any sense to you, as you were probably in England-land at the time ;).

Nup- me not know that one? Enlighten me...

Btw- you are doing the same as me. About to do a big trip. Hmmmm?.. best try to cram in loads of last minute not so essential mods then.... :) Nothing like a bit of pressure.

Brick - Nah, my name is Zac. I know Jeremy though, met him when we both owned Starions years ago, and got him his job at Repco. He's in Wellington now, good bloke :). rb_drifter on here has his old car now, and is putting is back together as a daily I think.

Is this Jeremy Chote who used to live in Hamilton?

• 4 weeks later...