Nostalgic Hero Magazine meet - Auckland January 28th

Snoozin

Hi everyone,

As per Andy's post in here viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30636 NZ is receiving a visit from Hisashi, representing Japanese classic car magazine "Nostalgic Hero." Hisashi has requested we organise a meet up, I am aware there is already a Z club organised one earlier in the day, however as a great deal of us will be tied up with the 4 and Rotary Nationals I've been communicating with him and we will set up a second meet in the evening with perhaps a far wider range of cars.

So! Without further ado, here's the details you need to come along and mingle with a bunch of likeminded classic and retro Japanese car enthusiasts.

Date: January 28 2012

Time: 6:30pm - 9:00pm

Place: AMI Netball Center carpark, 7 Allison Ferguson Drive, St Johns (near Stonefields)

ANC-Map.jpg

All classic and retro Japanese cars welcome along! Other oldschool cars are also welcome so dust off those cars and bring them out for a run. Bring your cameras for maximum photo opportunities!

Please leave your attitudes at home! ABSOLUTELY no skids/burnouts/general idiocy please, there is only one entrance/exit to the venue so we will be able to easily identify you and your details will be passed on to the police. Please respect the venue and put all your rubbish into bins, or take it with you.

Any questions? Please do not hesitate to ask me!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Rich

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic