Redwood Tavern 15th Feb @ 7pm - meeting to discuss OS Nats

Chris.QCR

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Requoting here with the full update - let me know if I have anything wrong - Cheers

OK this is the list of people I have

Datsun 1200 Wagon

Chris (dattochriswagon)

Josh (mr.mk1)

Nick M

Rez

CONFIRMED & staying at KK's

Datsun 180B Coupe

(lewishorrell)

Datsun 1200 Sedan

Andy (z181200)

James

Bairdy

CONFIRMED & staying at Gals sister

Toyota Hiace

Joe (bubblegoose)

Mk5 Cortina

Karl (i5oogt)

Dave (horse)

Chris (CUL8R)

Matt (RXOCSM)

CONFIRMED & staying at Beaver's

Datsun 1200 Ute

Dylan (Leppa)

Bart

Triumph 2500

Sam (triumph2500)

Jake

CONFIRMED & staying at LowNSlow's

Toyota Corolla

(evobilly)

Starion???

(prozac)

Laura

Vauxhall Viva

Alex (yoeddynz)

Hannah

CONFIRMED & staying at LowNSLow's

Datsun Sunny

Rob (voldo)

not staying in Wellington

Sailings

from Picton to Wellington Thursday 12th - 1.10pm

from Welington to Picton Monday 16th - 8.25am

(Alex and Hannah are returning on a later sailing)

(Rob is going up on a earlier sailing)

Financial Information

Have 4 offers of donations so far - still confirming actual $$$ amounts but it sounds like about $280 is coming in so that will knock $14 off each persons sailing cost. Further donations can be PMed to me. So far 4 donations have been confirmed $100, $50, $40 and $50. Will divulge donators once I have heard that they don't want them to be anonymous.

Note - before discount is applied its $54 per person return and $216 per car return.

I'll leave it to the driver/owner of each car to divvy up the cost of bringing their cars on the boat.

Once we have finalised numbers and donations by the end of this week then I will calculate the amount for everyone to pay based on $108 per car each way and $27 per passenger each way minus the donations.

Hopefully everyone will pay into my account by the end of next week, I will pay for fares and send out confirmation of booking and your boarding documentation.

Miscelleneous Information

I have the 1200 wagon crew crashing on my floor/couches - can most probably squeeze in another 1 or 2 if it gets full elsewhere.

The rest of you guys need to claim your sleeping space on LowNSlows floor/backyard or Beavers floor/backyard.

Estimated timeline after ferry arrives in Wellington.

Thursday 4.30pm - I'll meet the convoy at Wellington Ferry Terminal (same place as last time - Bart knows) then lead the convoy on a trip to Johnsonville for some form of tucker (perhaps have an informal Wellington meet too) grab supermarket supplies for the weekend (want to minimise fucking around on Friday)

Around 7ish I will lead convoy to Beavers place, LowNSlows place and finally to mine.

Friday 9.00am - I'll drive the opposite way, LowNSlows and Beavers place to gather convoy to leave Wellington (after rushhour has died and give everyone a chance to wake up and shower etc)

10.00am - hit the road proper and drive with minimal stops to Taupo

2.00pm - estimated arrival at Taupo track to watch the afternoons racing

4.00pm - estimated move out time from Taupo track to the campground

Sunday middayish - head back to Wellington and retrace route to same houses for accom.

Monday 7.00am - meet all at Interislander Terminal for trip home - Beaver and Russell hopefully provide convoy lead and I can give them a ride to work after everyone is checked in.

Can anyone please let me know the details I have missed/don't know the answers to or can those who have offered please let me know of any changes if it won't work for them?

Sorry for the wall of text - trying to compile all the info in one place and keeping it readable is cuntingly hard. LOL

Unconfirmed Total = 12 cars and 23 heads

Requoting here with the full update - let me know if I have anything wrong - Cheers

Datsun 180B Sedan

(lewishorrell)

Can anyone please let me know the details I have missed/don't know the answers to or can those who have offered please let me know of any changes if it won't work for them?

Sorry for the wall of text - trying to compile all the info in one place and keeping it readable is cuntingly hard. LOL

Unconfirmed Total = 12 cars and 22 heads

you did good except for the major/minor detail that the 180b is a coupe :P

The payments will be to me and I will pay for the fares all in one lot.

Once we have finalised numbers and donations by the end of this week then I will calculate the amount for everyone to pay based on $108 per car each way and $27 per passenger each way minus the donations.

Hopefully everyone will pay by the end of next week, I will pay for fares and send out confirmation of booking and your boarding documentation.

Hope that clears it up for ya all.

and your back up, back up car is the 55 Runchwagon? 8)

if i come into some money it sure will be the issue is fuel it uses due to poor gear ratio 100km is just over 4000rpm = alot of fuel use

options are

1978 ke35 - main choice

1979 ke30

1979 mk2 esky - at this stage backup

1979 eb3 civic

1955 ford ranchwagon

otherwise its new school jap which is not a option :)

and anyone that wants to come to blenheim a bit early or night before i have parking space and tent space between cars ;) thats if ya not all at alexs olds (which is just around the corner)

OK this is the list of people I have

Datsun 1200 Wagon

Chris (dattochriswagon)

Josh (mr.mk1)

Nick M

Rez

Datsun 180B Coupe

(lewishorrell)

Datsun 1200 Sedan

Andy (z181200)

James

Bairdy

CONFIRMED & staying at Gals sister

Toyota Hiace

Joe (bubblegoose)

Emma

Mk5 Cortina

Karl (i5oogt)

Dave (horse)

Chris (CUL8R)

Matt (RXOCSM)

Datsun 1200 Ute

Dylan (Leppa)

TBA

CONFIRMED & staying at Brock-Lee's

Triumph 2500

Sam (triumph2500)

Jake

Toyota Corolla

Billy(evobilly)

Starion

Zac(prozac)

Laura

Vauxhall Viva

Alex (yoeddynz)

Hannah

CONFIRMED & staying at LowNSLow's

Datsun Sunny

Rob (voldo)

not staying in Wellington

Sailings

from Picton to Wellington Thursday 12th - 1.10pm

from Welington to Picton Monday 16th - 8.25am

(Alex and Hannah are returning on a later sailing)

(Rob is going up on a earlier sailing)

Financial Information

Have 4 offers of donations so far - still confirming actual $$$ amounts but it sounds like about $280 is coming in so that will knock $14 off each persons sailing cost. Further donations can be PMed to me. So far 4 donations have been confirmed $100, $50, $40 and $50. Will divulge donators once I have heard that they don't want them to be anonymous.

Note - before discount is applied its $54 per person return and $216 per car return.

I'll leave it to the driver/owner of each car to divvy up the cost of bringing their cars on the boat.

Hopefully everyone will pay into my account by the end of next week, I will pay for fares and send out confirmation of booking and your boarding documentation.

Miscelleneous Information

I have the 1200 wagon crew crashing on my floor/couches - can most probably squeeze in another 1 or 2 if it gets full elsewhere.

The rest of you guys need to claim your sleeping space on LowNSlows floor/backyard or Beavers floor/backyard.

Estimated timeline after ferry arrives in Wellington.

Thursday 4.30pm - I'll meet the convoy at Wellington Ferry Terminal (same place as last time - Last years dudes know where) then lead the convoy on a trip to Johnsonville for some form of tucker (perhaps have an informal Wellington meet too) grab supermarket supplies for the weekend (want to minimise fucking around on Friday)

Around 7ish I will lead convoy to Beaver's place, LowNSlow's place, Brock Lee's place and finally to mine.

Friday 9.00am - I'll drive the opposite way, Brock Lee's, LowNSlow's and Beaver's place to gather convoy to leave Wellington (after rushhour has died and give everyone a chance to wake up and shower etc)

10.00am - hit the road proper and drive with minimal stops to Taupo

2.00pm - estimated arrival at Taupo track to watch the afternoons racing

4.00pm - estimated move out time from Taupo track to the campground

Sunday middayish - head back to Wellington and retrace route to same houses for accom.

Monday 7.00am - meet all at Interislander Terminal for trip home - Dave, Beaver and Russell hopefully provide convoy lead and I can give them a ride to work after everyone is checked in.

Unconfirmed Total = 12 cars and 24 heads