WAGNATS 2012 discussion - February 1st - 6th.

Steelies

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ - had a pre wagnats testrun in the Commy over the New Years period and my god am I excited for this years shindig..

I say there is nothing like lying in the back of a wag talking shit, chopping piss and laughing till my eyeballs bleed..

Cannot wait to trade again.. AAAAA++++++++

4 weeks to go and counting - I only have to get the slaimler legal and get the commy lowered another inch (amongst other tricks... winkface)

overcome with ultimate jealousy seeing you testing out the wag KK, cant wait neither.

as per mentioned by Lee at Joestock newyears: wagon judging may make a comeback.

and word on the street is there will be some non OS-member entrants with saaaweeet ass wagons in attendance.

totally keen for everything!

Fuck i love wagons, clocked up 1100 miles (thats right, real shit runs old school miles) with not a single bit of problem. good start to wag nats. However, I also pretty much daily my wagon, or did over the break.

Best start hunting down some wag prize's to donate.......

Will see what I can do.

At this point a sweet genertator with an even sweeter story is avaible. Going to be looking into ways to make it less noisy though. Any ideas?

Might construct some sort of "sound shell" to defleck noise away from eveything

this just in: wagons are amazing.

and if your wagon is the shit, or just shit, bring it to the wagon nationals and sleep in it.

'can i come in a non-wagon?'

of course, anyone is welcome.

but youre missing the point!

stay tuned for more tasty updates