WAGNATS 2012 discussion - February 1st - 6th.

Steelies

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KK will be flipping all non wagons like a burger patty on arrival.

I would pay to see that, keen to come will bring Morris woody, was hoping to be able to sneak in the Kombi thanks to its creature comforts etc. But really I should just grow a dick, cram myself in the back of the Morrie and join in the festivities..

Oh and I was just kidding, Its more the merrier, just park around the corner and stop asking if your dumb coupe can go :D

Haha - this ^^ is the actual truth.

I think one year I just offhandedly joked about flipping some coupes/sedans like a uni student flips patties at maccas - someone took it to heart and got a little offended - has been the running joke since.

Pretty sure that was last year.

And the comment was made by (GAZ?) Its wag nats, its about wagons. But bring what you go and come get on the piss anyway. Just park in the non wagon section....... (shit, Should actually make a sign that says non wagon parking area....)!

Yeah thats the current plan - although to lock in that corner I'm considering heading up Wednesday night straight after work - Manu was in that frame of mind also.

If the bulk of people start to turn up Thurs afternoon then it should be a totally massively awesomely spectacular time..

Yeah maybe 3 nights going hard will be more like it - Thu to Sat

Sunday night will be relatively low key pre drive home (most probably not cos its Seedys/Spencers birthdays - LOL)

Wednesday night will seriously be low key as. I wouldn't imagine we'll be getting there much before 9pm - set up some shit in the fading light and then a couple ales while mentally inventing the best trike wag known to man.. Then hit the hay around midnight..

Setting up proper the next morning/midday.

No offence taken whatsoever. I for one understand that Wagnats is about the CARS and NOT about getting drunk by a river... wait, hang on.

Echo's of sparkle in the air

Also, fuck, its crazy, as both me and lee have been talking about going down wednesday also, like, before this threat was even posted haha

its going to be a good one.

People need more wags tho.