WAGNATS 2012 discussion - February 1st - 6th.

Steelies

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus that a decent drive!! all g though would be all good if you stayed for the 4-5 days .

ill prob be going on thurs arvo . my whole body is stuffed after 3 days let alone a whole week / should prob just not get wasted and smashed first thing in the morning :lol:

hey kk i just pulled out the horse racing game too . i cant find the little pink finisheing flag thing that broke off last time i had it out at wagnats

*edit* it is actually yhe green horse that has no finishing flag , but it also has no ball bearing so we can just have 4 horses racing .

Haha - we was discussing wagnats antics last night and the suggestion was made that everyone has to bring an inflatable toy of some description and we will tie/tape them all together and make a massive congo line raft..

Good idea? (seemed an outrageously good idea whilst drunk)

Haha - we was discussing wagnats antics last night and the suggestion was made that everyone has to bring an inflatable toy of some description and we will tie/tape them all together and make a massive congo line raft..

Good idea? (seemed an outrageously good idea whilst drunk)

I remember this conversation. I'm still keen on the idea of hiring a bouncy castle.