DIRTY6's 1978 C331 Datsun Gloria

NicT

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent a bumper for a 330 down to Aaron with the 260C wagon a couple years or so ago and I know he hasn't started repairs to his one yet - you should see how bad his old one is and that may help out in the interim - the rest looks fixable.. Fuckin lucky you didn't brake the headlights..

I sent a bumper for a 330 down to Aaron with the 260C wagon a couple years or so ago and I know he hasn't started repairs to his one yet - you should see how bad his old one is and that may help out in the interim - the rest looks fixable.. Fuckin lucky you didn't brake the headlights..

Yea i'm actually pretty stoked as bad as it sounds that the car infront had a towbar. things would have been alot worse to them both if he didnt, Pretty much going to wait and see what happens with other guys car then start sourcing parts. Will probably panel beat it while its like this maybe even engine conversion if i get carried away.

Hope you got insurance as these guys have turned up on the Datsun Site and this bumper was around $800us landed in NZ - Hayden had priced it for his coupe.

I do have the Radiator and top slam panel part aswell as a twin round headlight conversion here to get you going in the meantime. All of which should bolt in.

Front Bumper

62651-Y0126

CEDRIC 330

Nissan Genuine Parts "Brand New"

Price 1pcs USD$ 500- (Not Include Shipping Charges)

Please visit Our website: http://www.autoletparts.host.sk/index_en.html

Please contact us: autoletparts@yahoo.com

30028924666381204003910.jpg

Payment Information

Please pay in advance. We will ship the items after receiving payment.

Shipping Charges Information

Customers are responsible for shipping charges.

Item Location : Bangkok

International shipping : by EMS Mail or Other Mail

Payment method : Prefer PayPal for payment autoletparts@gmail.com

Thank you..

Classic Cars and Retro Cars Genuine Parts Shop

Contact us : autoletparts@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...
Any decent rad shop should be able to fix that rad.. Depending how bad the other side is of course..

i chucked some water through it as is just so see how fast it was leaking... i think it will be more cost effective to get a 2nd hand one.

You may be surprised at the cost to fix that one - along with the likelihood of a decent 2nd hand one for cheap is pretty slim - most people scrap any 2nd hand ones they have cos of the value of copper...

duh totally for got my old flat mate works at A1 radiators shes going to take it in on monday get a quote for replair and one for replacement

Cheers for the idea dude

It's hard to look at those pics bro!!

I was so amped when I first saw this ride, covered in dust and crap, then once it was all up and running I was pretty impressed.

Just need to fix it up better than before!!

Yea i know i felt pretty stink when it happened to be honest but yea it will have a few extra things when it goes back on the road. just a pity this had to happen to make me do them.

• 2 months later...