bmw e30 daily skidder?

Mitch.W

Meh im no angel and im not saying i've never done a skid on the road, but it sounds like you should be thinking about track time
yeah im looking to spend 3-4g.

You could a production salon+trailer for that much...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah rb20s are pritty strong. yeah i was thinking of track time but the ke70 isnt quite very fun at the track compleatly standerd. good old thrasing= stand stills, grass skids, mud skids, mild drifting and just having fun. well what do you expect from a 16 year old you only live once. oh yeah and i already race go karts atm thinking of sell up and buying a track car. i could spend 3-4g on a production salon but i cant drive that to school and work can i?

having owned 7 e30s from 318 to 325 i can tell you the 320 and 325 were more fun and i thrashed the fuck out of the all the time

with meny 6 hour trips from the northeast of england to wales the only one i broke was the 318.

dan

and be an unimaginative prat.

Well if you're going to go that far just not even do the BMW thing and straight roll JZX90 so everything will bolt in....

I mean if your going to break something its probably the gearbox/diff - not the motor providing you maintain it and don't overheat it.

Id really be thinking get engine+gearbox from a manual 535i and jam that into the e30. I would imagine between that and the stronger diff from the 6cyl models that sparkle mentioned you would not have any undue issues + plenty of torks to make clouds

I mean if your going to break something its probably the gearbox/diff - not the motor providing you maintain it and don't overheat it.

Id really be thinking get engine+gearbox from a manual 535i and jam that into the e30. I would imagine between that and the stronger diff from the 6cyl models that sparkle mentioned you would not have any undue issues + plenty of torks to make clouds

The Late model Z4 diffs bolt into the e30 chassis

My missus sister had a 4 door 2L 6 e30 for a while. what a heap of shit drove it once and that was enough. They drive heavy, at the time i had a r32 gts25 and i think it was better in just about every way.