Heath's 260C Wagon

kyteler

Sweet - if you do get to it - I would pay good money for the rear window winder motor - the one in my mates has died a death - and to me that window is one of the coolest parts of it..

I was at a wrecker today and there was a 330 series wagon which had a key-barrel in the D-pillar... It's fairly likely that they would have the same electric motor as the 230, right?

Yes it would I suspect. How much would it cost for that bad boy. (plus freight of course..)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys!

lol definitely not going any lower anywhere. Can't get it into my driveway and it's just riding the bump stops in the rear end the whole time.

Front springs are custom coils I had done locally, but they aren't as stiff as I was told they were going to be, even after cutting heaps off them, but I think I'm gonna get some nice thick 'sports' HQ springs and cut them down to size. I trimmed the bump stops down to next to nothing, but I want to alter that as well to get a fraction more travel and a better dampening effect when it does hit the bump stop (which it will be doing frequently as I drive this thing every day, country & city)