oldschool peeps cruise to horopito - 18th June

Oh fuck - in my hectic shchedule I forgot to say I talked to her last night and I have the account number now.

Will PM a/c deets to the people in this list below - if you are going and not on this list can you let me know and I'll forward a/c # to you. If you are on this list and not going now - can you let me know also so we have an accurate figure for participants - CHUR!!

14 heads confirmed

2 Nights

KK

Shaz

Avenga

Corbie

Seedy Al

Mikuni + one

1 Night

Goat + one

Beaver + one

Durty

DAF + one

TBA

Ryanfels - Needs a ride??

Yowzer - Needs a ride??

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to have good luck getting hold of her so once I know numbers I'll get hold of her next Monday and tell her the tally. She can then check her account and let me know if anyones payment hasn't shown up.

Bookings are not as essential now we have the whole wing to ourselves. Payment ASAP is more important I would say. :D

So for those coming along on Saturday.. I suggest we meet at Horopito??

Google maps say 3.45 from Ngaraunga Gorge in Wellington and 4.15 from Queen St in Auckland

Is it on the cards that we meet at Horopito at 12.30 on the Saturday to give everyone a chance to get there without having to get on the road super early?

Will most likely be getting dark/cold in Horopito around 4ish so 3-4 hours at Horopito should be plenty? Can always go back on Sunday to get more stuff if the mood strikes..

Opinions?

He may be bringing Tank and Jordan

well nigga thats all you had to say!

oh shit yes! I'm in Ohakune so will be hell keen to meet up at horopito, and also do enjoy OTP good fun. with any luck the b1600 will be going to.

Where's your build thread action!

?

By the way - they have bottom sheets, pillows and pillow case - you will need to bring some duvets/sleeping bags.

Also I have plans to leave Wellington around 1pmish on the Friday so will be in Raetihi by 6pm.

If anyone is going to be a bit earlier it shouldn't matter cos she is well aware of our arrival.

If you are going to be heaps earlier you may want to let her/me know so she can plan on being there in time.

First one there is in charge of cranking up the fire.. :D