oldschool peeps cruise to horopito - 18th June

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chur off to horopito aye? fucken choice ones...

Im originally from kune (Ohakune) bout 5 mins away and have been out to the wreckers heaps since i was like young .... Tall guy colin runs the joint, he's always fucken busy, his wife barbs is ok tho if you need to talk about parts etc... But they do like to charge heaps - so yeh try your luck i spose...

The week later is a fest on down there for the opening of the snow season... heaps of peoples will be around stink that il be up in aks tho... HAVE FUN BOES!

Whats the deal with food and shit at this joint?

Not much in the way of food joints in the Raetihi hood but Ohakune is like 10-15 away.

Has lush cooking kitchen facilities and fridges etc - similar to Nats venue but not as hooge.

Bring food to cook or we can venture to Ohakune for eats..

Hi guys and gals - I need some help..

I may need someone to pick up a 202 and gearbox (seperated) from Putaruru and bring them down to me at this meet.

I had arrangements but due to no-ones fault these plans are now in jeopardy.

So if I had someone keen to be a backup - I can let them know tomorrow morning if they will be needed..

A trailer is available in Hamilton to use (Fuel/Phils) but it doesn't have a whole lot of WOF and rego stickers on it..

Basically there could be a little bit of fucking around involved but I would PM all the necessary phone numbers and its most probably easier for you to contact the parties involved and make a schedule with them.. Compensation will be given of course..

Sorry to drop this so late on everyone and if it doesn't happen, so be it.. Chur in advance..