aktual list of SI kerns going to nats via convoy

KKtrips

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, it's gonna be money well spent I reckon. the free bit makes the whole buzz affordable. the cost of taking a car accross alone = my whole budget for the trip.

but $110, plus whatever accomadation is, + say a hundee bucks for otp plus a loaf of bread and a can of beans is about the same as just getting one boe and a car accross.

I ain't gunna decide... It ain't no popularity vote haha.

I'll send the actual ticket to Bart cos he is the oldest and most probably the most foolish and also the most likely to come and you guys can have a whipping competition/arm wrestle to see who gets it.

edit - ackshully I will need to know what car is coming so I can book it..

So you guys will need to decide by the end of the month which car is coming and what sailings you prefer - I'll make the booking in the first week of March.

^ don't come then.

get this shit locked in guys. it will be epic. and I will personally shake the hands of all southerners that make the voyage. in reality i'm as shy as fuck in person and wont even talk to anyone the whole weekend, even KK

Ill give you some love brother

Important bit: Southern people came to clubsub nats and said they would trade again. OS is far more choice so im sure will be twice as enjoyable.

I do believe students get cheaper ferry price, so just select student on all ferry options. I was never asked to prove it on my last crossing.

fuck im away for one night and kk steeels my fred, may is like ages away plenty of time to stop buying coke and hookers and put that money in a jar for the ferry etc

horse it would be epic if you could take your car/will it make it?

id expect who ever tags in a car to pay there way on the ferry (and no all jumping into one car to make it cheaper for one of person)

fuck im away for one night and kk steeels my fred, may is like ages away plenty of time to stop buying coke and hookers and put that money in a jar for the ferry etc

horse it would be epic if you could take your car/will it make it?

id expect who ever tags in a car to pay there way on the ferry (and no all jumping into one car to make it cheaper for one of person)

yeah im taking it, [ i5oogt ] is the only passenger i have at the moment

prob should take a spare engine, gearbox, clutch diff etc on trailer haha