aktual list of SI kerns going to nats via convoy

KKtrips

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can take a few things if theres no way people can fit them in their own car but im not to keen on having everyones random spare parts rolling around on the back. Iv already got 5 tyres a moped, motorbike, and two peoples gear on it.

anyone got a spare seat for a hitch hiker? delayed this weekend and she's hoping to make nats

from Havlock/Blenhim

no one? she's booked her seat on the big boat

so will probably only really need ride from welly

anyone got a spare seat for a hitch hiker? delayed this weekend and she's hoping to make nats

from Havlock/Blenhim

no one? she's booked her seat on the big boat

so will probably only really need ride from welly

tell her to Hitch Hike?

ta dun dun tish*

which ferry you guys on?

Hey, I finally have the credit card so i can book the ferry, but there is no 1.10 ferry, there is 10.30am or 1.45pm. should i just book the early one so i am definately there when the others arrive?

FYI

Make sure you have ya groceries done and you are fueled up while killing time in Picton.

The convoy is not gunna stop at supermarkets on the way - will stop at a shop in Levin for booze and ice so its cold on arrival..

We'll also stop for a feed en route but it'll be takeaway spec - no sitdown shit..

We got some serious relaxin to do and those who are drivin can't do no relaxin till we get there..

WERD!!

dave (avenger tiger) is coming over from motueka on thursday morning to get his old car fix with my viva. He's looking forwards to meeting more car nutters.

Joker- Picton is only 20 minutes from blenheim. That chick can meet them at my place then take the spare seat offered to picton. If so then pm me so joker and i.ll get ya my address for her.

Hannah's gonna make some cookies for the Chch visiters. :) Sent ya a PM Bart- I need a number so I can check on progress- or give me a ring when you go through Seddon sop I know when to be ready to meet ya'll on outskirts of Blenheim

shit - just seen this - cheers guys for ther offer - she made it up last night with GC Spanners from welly with the rest cruising

:P

some reason this thread dont often pop up in my new posts!